At the trade fair, there are a long list of advisors, listed companies and financial providers, and the day is built around a trade fair space where exhibitors are ready to inspire new investments.
At the same time, we present a solid lecture program with VIP speakers, top executives and analysts, who all provide lots of new knowledge, their bids for the best investments, the future and much more.
The Danish Shareholders Association offers 30 minutes of talk time, which will be webcast in its entirety afterwards. In addition, we have a larger meet and greet area where you can communicate directly with many private investors.
We expect over 4,000 private visitors at the fairs, and there is coverage from printed, digital, and electronic business media. Participating companies are marketed in the Association magazine, on our website, newsletter, and social media, as well as in the program on InvestorDagen.
Talk time on InvestorDagen is efficient, targeted, and powerful communication.
Whether you are sell products, present financial statements or distribute your yearly outlook is up to you. Please contact us for input on how best to achieve your goals.
The stand is your face. This is where you get high branding value in the form of good company, developing relationships, creating personal dialogue and much more.
We have planned InvestorDagen for the following dates in 2017:
- March 21, 2017 - Copenhagen (held)
- June 13, 2017 - Aarhus (held)
- September 19, 2017 - Copenhagen
- November 28, 2017 - Vejle
See presentations and pictures from previous InvestorDagens to the right (click "Se præsentationer").
On the day we can offer:
- 1 3x3 m stand + 30 min. talk time. Price: DKK 33,000 - price for company members: DKK 27,500. Please contact Lars Vindahl for more information about company membership
- 30 min. talk time. Price: DKK 20,000
The price includes:
- Name and logo in the program under description of your content
- Webcast of content on our website www.InvestorDagen.dk , which you can link to after InvestorDagen
- Name on the list of participants at InvestorDagen on our website www.InvestorDagen.dk with link to your website
- Option to invite guests to the fair for free - partners, customers, networks and stakeholders
- Meals during the day for participants from your company
Electricity and wifi at the stand. You are responsible for providing a back wall, table or other stand materials. We will forward guidance and potential suppliers to you.
Spot/Advertising on big screens in lecture halls
- Spot/advertise up to 15 minutes between lectures.
- Price per spot: DKK 5,000 for up to 1 minute in length. Each additional minute is +DKK 5000.
- Spot appears at least 3 times during each break, providing a minimum of 30 minutes of view time during InvestorDagen. We play spots on a rotation, and there are a maximum of 5 spots in each hall.
An ad in the program for visitors on InvestorDagen costs:
- 2/1 page placement A4 (297x210mm + 5mm): - DKK 8,000
- 1/1 page A5 (125x210mm + 5mm): - DKK 3,000
- Page 2, 1/1 page (measurements above): - DKK 5,000
- Back page (measurements above): DKK 6,000
See sample program here (PDF)
Placement in tote bag for all visitors on InvestorDagen
We have 1,000 tote bags per trade show, handed out to visitors - and you can place materials or a gimmick in the tote bag. Deadline for delivery of materials is 7 days before InvestorDagen is held.
- Price for single-sided sheets up to A4: DKK 4,000.
- Price for brochure: DKK 6,000
- Price for gimmick (ballpoint pen, box, etc.): - individual price agreement
Sponsorship and other actions
Contact us if you want to discuss other opportunities for your company on InvestorDagen
All prices are excluding VAT.
Contact Lars Vindahl in connection with sales and further information:
Kommerciel ansvarlig, Dansk Aktionærforening
Mobil: 45 82 70 85
På InvestorDagen i København den 24. september kan du blandt andet møde:
- Erhvervsminister Simon Kollerup
- Kurt Kara
- Danske Bank
- Michael Friis Jørgensen, Chef Aktieanalytiker, Alm. Brand
- Helge Larsen
- Mærsk Drilling
- Bavarian Nordic
- Oncology Venture
- CABA Optimal Plus
- Saxo Bank
- Zealand Pharma
- Rare Wine Invest
- ... og flere kommer til
- Kåring af årets børsmægler
- Kåring af årets lokalforening
InvestorDagen arrangeres af: